Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available..
back to startpage | back to previous page
Association: - natural protection, - Allgegenwärtigkeit.
Question: - On which part of themselves can I always count?
Grass is a symbol of new growth and the victory over the unproductiveness. In the old dream interpretation one associated grass with pregnancy. Today, nevertheless, one assumes from the fact that grass shows new ideas and plans. It stands for the fullness of thought, feelings and other spiritual-mental contents and then can ask to bring a certain order in them and to set priorities, so that one does not waste himself. Other meanings are possible from the respective accompanying circumstances:
Moreover, still the symbol of the meadow can be pulled up with grass for the interpretation.
- of Green, juicy grass should point to long, happy life, well-being and prosperity.
- high grass can warn against wasting his forces, because one does not distinguish important things any more from insignificant ones.
- dry grass stands for worries, grief and miseries what often refers to the old age.
- grass mow more prosperity and security promises.
- in the grass can lie wrong expectations and hopes register which will not come true.
- grass sometimes eat admonished to change his behaviour because one makes himself usually ridiculous.
Grass can symbolise the country of birth of the dreaming or the giving up of deep-rooted religious images.
The grass as a dream symbol has several meanings, it depends, on this occasion, always on the state of the grass.
- , for example, full green grass pointed So to a development of the dreaming in the emotionally spiritual area, as well as to health and vitality.
- Appearing in the dream a coloured flower meadow, this seems good a sign for balance according to feeling or the wish.
- very high grass and overgrown meadows warn the dreaming against not getting entangled in unreal ideas. These pictures want to ask him to bring order in his thoughts and behaviour patterns.
- A meadow or a lawn on which hardly or only very poorly grass grows are symbols for emotional and spiritual discontent. Moreover, they symbolise weakness, illness and loss situations.
- Sometimes gives the vision to understand that one should grow grass about a certain matter.
At the spiritual level grass stands in the dream for a change in awareness.
- in general: Warning of deceitful people and sad news,
- sow: you want to improve in appearance of your life,
- see the fresh, green: future rich in hope, - realisation of personal plans, - quick entry more pleasantly of financial relations,
- the wilted: watch out for usurers,
- meagerly, the dry: bad premeaning, - one is not demanded spiritually and feels neglected according to feeling - worries and illness come to the house,
- the putrescent: Illness and loss:
- is high it and should be mowed: one should watch out for pompous plans,
- the highly lanky: the disagreeable ways which one should avoid,
- mow: News and joy experiences, - watch out for attempted blackmails, - also: it goes in the next time a little bit down with your shops,
- split: a friend brings other friends with himself,
- dry: your future is protected,
- lie in the grass: the financial relations will make amends,
- feed: Health and prosperity,
- chew: Death.
- fresh, green grass: very promising dream, - he promises to the trader a successful life and quick wealth, the belletrist and artists fame and all lovers a sure trip by the turbulence of the love,
- wilted grass: if means the opposite of the fresh green grass,
- see quite high grass: one avoids uncommitted paths in the decisions and rather counts on well-tried methods,
- see a big meadow: glad days,
- about green grass with singed spots go: points to illness,
- lie in it: one dedicates himself to flattering hopes, - now one should build no castles in the air,
- eat: Misfortune in the love, - one will make itself ridiculous,
- cut: one will meet happy people,
- rip out: vain efforts.
(See also 'green', 'lawn', 'meadow')
- see: watch out for deceitful people,
- the green: you will take a lot of pleasure and a long life,
- the dry / withered: Illness and weakness accompany your age,
- mow: your prosperity grows,
- on nice juicy grass lie: Entry of happy relations.