Hatchet has a similar meaning like the ax, - it can warn above all about damage by devastating own energy and actions, but announce also success by hard work. Old dream books understand the hatchet now and then as a tip to the fact that one must separate from certain hopes, - which would have brought anyway only disadvantages with themselves, above all if one holds it in the hand. A recumbent hatchet can also bring recognition.
- see: is careful, danger threatens you at all places,
- in the hand: consider well what you do, and slowly goes forward, then you have no damage,
- see lying: you will bring it to respect.
- see: is valid as a token of a forthcoming danger, worries or grief, - shameless waste will put out you to the underhand plans of envious people,
- see drag a hatchet or trailing: points to quarrel and quarrel,
- with one work: good advancement,
- other with a hatchet see working: advises against closing fast friendship,
- rusty or broken: failed people will cause grief to you.
(See also ax)
- what you have planned will not come true, is glad, because you would have had only annoyance.