Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available..
back to startpage | back to previous page
Association: - piercing fury.
Question: - Where in my life I would best knife?
It is seen as a contrast to the bee and is a symbol for laziness instead of diligence, damage instead of use, malice instead of goodness. The other stands they for 'low' instincts, desires and feelings, above all fury, blind aggressiveness, hatred or revenge about which the dreamer is warned. The picture contains the reminder to analyse his traits once thoroughly. Sometimes she also symbolises a close person by whom one is deceived and is damaged.
The wasp is a very aggressive insect, therefore, she points out as a vision also often to the aggressiveness of the dreaming, but also to his Egozentrik, arrogance and his excessively to the show carried individualism. Many wasps in the dream are no favorable sign. It is often dreamt of wasps, this is a tip to serious personal conflicts of the dreaming. She also disturbs in the dream just by her humming flight noise and by her tiger-like yellow-black colouring. Hence, wasps circumscribe that our nerves are strong presently not quite excessively that in him the fear of the everyday life and his request nests. Wasps can be also sometimes personified as the tiresome parasites who cross our life.
Wasps are general from bad premeaning, - they prophesy that one falls among rogues and ruffians.
enemies will break there
- Looking of wasps yellow in the dream which pounce on a place or a country to loot.
the enemies will arrange
- jump-off the wasps the inhabitants, according to the wasp stings damage, - they do not sting, the intruders will do nothing bad person to the inhabitants.
- of becoming the wasps of the locals with smoke, the enemy with mockery and travesty will be expelled and be defeated.
the same interpretation is valid
- traps wasps and wild bees over a place, only in lower measure and with less weight than that who is indicated by the other wasps.
- in general: they are symbols for evil friends
- see: you will have to ward off many challenges,
- see flying: you are surrounded by danger,
- chase away: now small obstacles are removed,
- are stung by them: days rich in grief will put out of tune you, - does not despair, also this passes, - also: a disappointment threatens by evil friends,
- kill: by force you have reached nothing,
- in contrast to the bee sign for laziness instead of diligence, damage instead of use, malice instead of goodness,
- see: also one will hear dangerous posters of unknown enemies, early enough from some disagreeable or have to suffer from it, - from a present friend an enemy will become, - also: somebody looks after an unspoken rancour against one,
- are stung by them: you will experience a disappointment, - the betrayal of a former friend will have bad results, because he will use certain knowledge to damage to one, - envy and hatred,
- chase away: an unforeseen separation,
- kill: stands for the ability to enter intrepidly for his rights and to go for an opponent if necessary also to the throat.
(See also 'bees', to insect)
- see: unforeseen separation.