Dreamtation.comThe meaning of my dream!
Interpret your dreams online. Over 9,000 dream symbols are available.
Back to startpage | Back to previous page
Bush stands for secrecy because one can hide in it, - with it a certain encapsulation is translated by the environment. One can interpret the symbol in particular cases, however, also in such a way that one should overcome inhibitions by which one is hindered. Bush can be interpreted as tree.
a green bush a forthcoming happy event announces ? Makes one maybe way in the everyday life to a problem?
- In general, admits hopes, so that one will soon find the way back again to full-blooded lives (also to the love).
- in the western culture the picture of a bush is ordinarily associated with the burning bush from the Bible. Accordingly a bush in a dream can express the wish for guidance.
- Being the bush dries up or bald, one stands in the conflict to his feelings, and announces failures and boredom.
- Having one itself behind it hides
- see Bush: watch out for processes, they bring no luck, - also to you: Secrets umlauern you,
- bushes: you must overcome obstacles,
- see blossoming: your inclination is answered, - loyal friendship and loyal love,
- see greening: if forecasts a joy which often hangs together with good news
- remove and chop off: you will fight through because of love to the aim,
- dries up, drily: an uneventful time approaches, - any plan is condemned to the failure,
- burning: a great love expects you,
- somebody see lying behind it: one should watch out for people and her Klatschereien.
- quarrel and quarrel, - a change is indicated, - also: a colleague badly speaks of one, one keeps open eyes and ears,
- lie behind the bush: Cunning,
- to somebody see lying behind a bush: Care before some person and before clap and gossip,
- see full green sheets: big joy by good news,
- many strong bushes see: mean support and forecast help of an unsuspected spring,
- with little foliage: a warning! With the pursuit of an aim one may count not only on his luck,
- see a dried one: one will be bored in the next time a lot,
- see a bald one: a plan is condemned to the failure and will fail,
- him penetrate: be the change to the best,
- cut: a secret will be soon revealed,
- one by another cut one: one follows what one felt, besides.
(See also tree,' bushes')